FREE QuickBooks and Financial Literacy Courses
Through this FREE 5 week hybrid course small business owners will learn the basics of financial literacy and receive hands-on training using financial tools
Or, choose to receive up to 8 hours of customized one-to-one training on desktop Quickbooks, online Quickbooks, and/or excel. These one-on-one sessions are limited to the first 5 people that register.
- Learn to prepare basic financial statements using QuickBooks Online
- Expand your ability to use Excel as a financial tool
- Learn how QuickBooks and Excel can work together to help apply methods of financial analysis
- January 12; Jan 19; Jan 26; Feb 2; and February 9, 2023 - in-person course in Crookston, MN from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. - Registration Closed
- March 23 – April 20, 2023 register by clicking here
- Register here by April 5, 2023 for one-on-one desktop QuickBooks training
- Register here by April 5, 2023 for one-on-one online QuickBooks training
- Register here by April 5, 2023 for one-on-one Excel training
Kara Bowen is a Lecturer in Accounting and the Department Chair in the Business Department at the University of Minnesota Crookston. She has experience teaching a variety of classes in accounting and business. She also has over 25 years of experience in the accounting profession in diverse business sectors.FREE QuickBooks and Financial Literac...
Date and Time
Thursday Mar 23, 2023